Most adults have never had a comprehensive assessment of their innate abilities, so they don’t know what they do well. The majority of us have moved between roles and jobs without insight into our natural abilities to guide us to the fulfilling careers that use them. Using the Highlands Ability Battery, you’ll receive an in-depth, objective assessment of your natural abilities and talents along with a detailed reports and personalized feedback to help you fully understand the relationship between your innate abilities and your life and work. Let us help you make the best career and work choices that reflect your talents and to craft the stories that present yourself in a way that articulates those unique strengths and your worth.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to helping you become who you were born to be. It’s ALL ABOUT YOU because we want you to live and enjoy life to the fullest!
Our personalized one-on-one coaching programs address the ‘whole person,’ including your innate abilities, developed skills, personal style; personal interests; family history; personal values; personal goals, and health/nutrition. We also provide Leadership and Group Coaching.
Another function of the Highlands Ability Battery is the customized consultation sessions to help you understand why you take longer to decide or solve a new problem or in an environment that will allow you to leverage your strengths.
You can find the answers to the following questions:
• Introductory Questionnaire
• The Highlands Ability Battery (3-hour online assessment)
• A 32-page comprehensive adult report
• A 40-page Career Supplemental Guide
• A two-hour personalized assessment feedback conference.
Your natural abilities are absolutely critical to your effectiveness as a leader, regardless of the type of leadership role you serve. Our leadership assessment interprets your natural abilities specifically as they relate to leadership. We recommend this report for current and aspiring leaders and incorporate it into our Professional/Executive Coaching Program.
As a leader, knowledge of your innate talents helps you:
Using the powerful information you receive from the assessment, Empowers you to move toward leadership roles that capitalize on your own pattern of strengths. For example, you will want to take your specific set of talents into account when:
· Communicating your worth and the value you bring
· Determining the steps you need to take to achieve your ideal leadership role
· Creating your work/life strategy
· Choosing the most effective responses to situations
· Developing your skills for communicating ideas and inspiring confidence
· Maximizing your personal performance at work
· Introductory Questionnaire
· The Highlands Ability Battery (3-hour online assessment)
· A 32-page comprehensive leadership report (consist of adult and leader profiile) and a 40-page Career Supplemental Guide
· A two-hour personalized assessment feedback conference